valid on orders shipping to contiguous US
currently, this item only ships to US addresses
Line Phono's Turntable Station is the ultimate Turntable Stand designed by Turntable Experts + World Class Architects. With over 5000 units in use, the Line Phono Turntable Station is a proven solution for your home vinyl setup. Stop settling.
"I don't often write to a company the day after I purchase a product to thank them, however, in the case of your Turntable Station, I just have to take the opportunity to let you know what a great design and product you have created... I LOVE IT!" - L. Cable
"It turned out really well and I'm loving it. A real solid piece that was well worth the money." - T. McElhinney
"2 years later and I still love this stand..." - D. Valencia
"Everything shipped perfectly and was an easy assembly. It really is a stunning piece of work." - I. Taragano
"Thanks for an extremely well designed product. Hope to invest in future endeavors." - J. Baciao
"The stand really is quite something else. On the one hand, it is incredibly sturdy and it looks beautiful. Also, it added something to my room that was noticeably missing, a bit of personality if you will. I highly recommend this to any avid record collector, especially if space might be a concern!" - P. Vega
"Got my turntable stand today - you guys have an amazing attention to packaging." - S. Hartmann
"It’s been a very satisfying purchase." - S. Persons
⇢DESIGN + CONSTRUCTION
SMART DESIGN: durable material + interlocking parts + minimal hardware.
Professionally developed by turntable experts + award-winning architects
Material Option #1: Constructed of MDF: a hard, dense wood fiber material. MDF is the same material used in most audiophile turntable bodies for its durability and vibration-dampening characteristics.
Material Option #2: Constructed of 13 Ply Baltic Birch with protect matte coating.
All corners feature a rounded finish, and additionally, all edges feature a 1/18" radius edge trim for a refined look and feel. All surfaces are smooth to the touch.
Not laminated or veneered. We chose our materials as an alternative to the cheap laminated furniture that currently dominates the market.
⇢FLEXIBLE USE + LOTS OF STORAGE
TURNTABLE SHELF: Fits most turntable models from larger models like the Technics 1200 to mid-sized models like the Pro-Ject Debut series to entry level turntables like the Audio-Technica ATLP60.
ACCESSORIES SHELF: Ample room for pre-amp, compact amplifiers, and vinyl accessories.
(2) RECORD SHELVES: each shelf holds up to 100 records.
FOR LARGER AMPLIFIERS: the middle shelf can also accommodate larger amplifiers with plenty of headroom to keep your amp cool.
⇢SPECIAL FEATURE: NOW SPINNING GROOVES
Special grooves in (3) locations to showcase your album covers.
⇢SPECIAL FEATURE: RECORD STOPS
Built-in stoppers prevents your records from getting pushed back too far into the shelf. A small detail we're sure record collectors will appreciate.
⇢SPECIAL FEATURE: CABLE MANAGEMENT PORTS
- Paired left-right ports to keep power + audio cables separate and neat (keeping them separate also helps lessen interference and distortion).
- Route cables from shelf to shelf using the ports.
- Easy side access to hide cords in the back of the accessory shelf.
- Plus a hook for headphones or extra cables.
- Holes big enough for multiple cables + routing new power plugs.
⇢SPECIAL FEATURE: HEIGHT + CLEARANCE + FOOTPRINT
During the design process, we carefully considered each measurement for the record collector.
HEIGHT: The turntable shelf is the ideal height for turntable operation. You'll have clear view of the needle dropping on the record. No more scrunching over.
CLEARANCE: ample clearance to keep your records away from the floor. individually adjustable feet keep the Station level.
FOOTPRINT: With the Station you can fit so much gear into such a surpsingly small footprint. The perfect solution for the modern living space.
read more in our Turntable Station FAQ
- Designed by world-class architects, the Line Phono Turntable Station features a smart interlocking design with minimal hardware.
- Carbon, Smoke and Natural colorways are constructed of high-grade MDF. Baltic Birch model is constructed of finished 13 Ply Birch. All corners feature a rounded finish, and additionally, all edges feature a 1/18" radius edge trim for a refined look and feel. All surfaces are smooth to the touch.
- weighs 50 lbs / 22.5 kg (Carbon / Natural), 42 lbs / 19 kg (Baltic Birch)
- Pair the Turntable Station with Line Phono's Speaker Stands
⇢How Are Line Phono Items Prepared for Shipment?
Turntable Stand + Speaker Stands ship cardboard boxes with layers of padding. Assembly is required. Record Frames are shipped in boxes with several layers of padding.
If anything is damaged during shipping, we will send you replacement parts free of charge.
⇢What are my options for shipping in the US?
We offer Free-Shipping for orders over $99 to address in the Contiguous US.
We primarily ship via UPS Ground.
- For custom shipping quotes including Hawaii, Alaska, APO, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.